Lift check valve
Design Standard: BS 1868, API 6D,
Face to Face: ASME B16.10,
End Flange: ASME B16.5, ASME B16.47,
Buttwelding Ends: ASME B16.25,
Inspection and Test: API 598
1. Design and manufacture according to BS 1868, API 6D,reliable sealing and excellent performance.
2. The sealing surface of seat and disc be spray welded with STL 6 cobalt-based hard alloy, which is wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, good in scratch resistance and long in service life.
3. Various pipe flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
4. The valve body material is complete, the packing and gasket are reasonably matched according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, and can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
5. Check valves of different structural forms and connection forms can be manufactured according to user requirements, and can be used for various equipments.
Corporate office & Plant
Add：NO.98 New century Road,Jianyang Petroleum equipment industry Zone,Jianhu Country,Jiangsu province,China.